Where can i get a usb cable and drivers suitable for a Fujifilm Finepix digital camera A101?

I have a Fujifilm Finepix Digital Camera A101. Does anyone have any Ideas where I can get a USB cable and the drivers for it, Fujifilm Don`t have them

Best Answer

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/USB-Cable-for-Fujifilm-Finep...

the cable is here

if you have windows you shouldnt need any drivers the pc will load the camera all by its self, so dont worry you dont need any software to do this

Cables - go into your nearest photo place / camera shop, they're everywhere on most high streets. Jessops is the company I think.

You will not need drivers, just plug the camera in and it'll come up as a storage folder / new drive.

You should be able to buy that online from fugi's website, but I recommend a USB card reader. It's better to use the reader as it saves wear and tear on the camera, and they're pretty cheap to purchase.

ebay or fuji website

if you don't want to go to radioshack, bestbuy, circuit city, or frys...then check ebay.

try best buy, radio shack, target, or walmart

• KatieK

best buy

• in UK try jessops.