Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

Red Sox fans: do you have faithin Dieske or are you dreading his start??

I am a lifelong red sox fan but this guy is so iffy now. I was dreading a Schilling win and having it come on Dieske. the guys need to hit tonight!

Favorite Answer

FAITH!

RED SOX fans are know as some of thee most faithful fans in baseball. We stuck by this team for 86 years and never left. We had faith the Curt Schilling, despite his age and previous bad start would come out and destroy the INDIANS hitters and he did. we have faith in DICE K because he, like Schilling, is a BIG GAME pitcher. He has been in the international spotlight for over 10 years and has played & won in more high profile do-or-die games than just about anyone. He's playing to redeem himself after the bad start in GAME 3. To redeem himself in the eyes of his country who he freely admits he felt he let down and to redeem himself in the eyes of the RED SOX faithful. He has great number against the INDIANS except for his last start...Westbrook cannot say the same. DICE K is at home and FENWAY will be ELECTRIC tonight. The SOX are 16-3 in elimination games.

DICE K is know around the world as THE MONSTER ...Cleveland will find out why tonight.

And if for some crazy twist of fate DICE K is not lights out...Josh Beckett is waiting in the 'pen to close the door on 2 days rest, like he did to the YANKEES!!!

I believe the Red Sox will win, and i have faith in Daisuke, I think he will go 7, giving up a run in the first, and the Red Sox become the 2007 ALCS champions, 7-4 over the Indians.

QBass, beautifully said. I was nervous, now-not so much. Schilling has been off as of late yet was on point all night last night. I think the same will happen for Dice-K. As long as he has run support (which he hasn't in the past, and has contributed to his high loss record) I think we're golden.

As a extensive purple Sox fan, it relatively is disrespectful to no longer honor Lou Gehrig as no longer purely between the superb of all time yet as a large guy to boot. you will constantly get the yahoo's (No offense Y!) that isn't affiliate something to do with the Yankees with themselves. Gehrig's purely concern grew to become into that he grew to become into oftentimes overshadowed by making use of the Babe, like in 1927 while Ruth hit his 60 HR's.

I have faith that Francona won't be stupid and let him continue if he gets down by 3 or 4...They'll use Lester and Beckett in relief if they have to...I also have faith in Manny and David to keep the bats hitting...

but I hope Dice K can last at least 5 innings...

Hey was their a game last night?Did the red sox win?

At this point I try to have faith in everything. Deep down inside I'm dreading his start. But........keep your fingers crossed and more important.......

GO RED SOX FROM ALL YOUR FLORIDA FANS!!!!!!!!!!

I think he is a very good player and I want something good to happen for this guy, I wish they could put a horrible guy in, and when that guy got his bum-bum kicked Dice-K comes in and whupps the Indians.

I think he'll be on a short chain, so if he goes down early we might see Lester soon than later

have faith in dice k, if schilling can do it and you saw schilling do it dice k can to..