why won't my MP3 player charge?

Okay, so i found this MP3 player but it won't charge! I've had it connected to the computer for DAYS and it won't stay charged! It;s a Visual Land VL-557 Mp3 player.

http://s195.photobucket.com/albums/z149/erick418/?...

UMM......I DIDN'T BUT IT! I FOUND IT!

Favorite Answer

Never buy an mp3 player from a brand that you have never heard of.

A depleted battery may have any of the following symptoms:

The charging icon is missing

The blue power LED is not blinking

The player turns off immediately when it is disconnected from its power supply

Not showing any signs of activity (with the exception of the blue power LED)

No LCD display

The player is not detected by Windows or any programs

If the player shows the above symptoms, download the firmware below and follow the step by step instructions to install the firmware update.

your mp3 web site

wow i saw that on ebay.its an imatation of a ipod nano.once i was trying to charge my mp3 to my laptop but it didnt charge because i realized that the laptop had to be turned on for the mp3 to charge!so i turned it on and then it started charging.maybe thts the problem.its the same with a desktop.at first i thought that even though its plug into the outlet doesnt mean the powers goin to charge the mp3.hope that helps.oh and if that doesnt work then i think thats why someone threw it away and u found it.

Um... Return that baby boy dude - now give me my 2 points YAHOO! MMMMmmmuuuaaahhhhhh!