Do the Republican's have a chance in 08?

I am so discouraged:) There is just no good news! Oh Golly, What is this! "Zogby: Half Would Never Vote for Hillary for President Saturday, October 20, 2007 8:43 PM Article Font Size While she is winning wide support in nationwide samples among Democrats in the race for their... show more I am so discouraged:) There is just no good news!

Oh Golly, What is this!

"Zogby: Half Would Never Vote for Hillary for President

Saturday, October 20, 2007 8:43 PM

Article Font Size

While she is winning wide support in nationwide samples among Democrats in the race for their party’s presidential nomination, half of likely voters nationwide said they would never vote for New York Sen. Hillary Clinton, a new Zogby Interactive poll shows.

The online survey of 9,718 likely voters nationwide showed that 50% said Clinton would never get their presidential vote. This is up from 46% who said they could never vote for Clinton in a Zogby International telephone survey conducted in early March."

http://www.zogby.com/news/ReadNews.dbm?I...