Have Buddy the dog, and Socks the cat faced the same fate as many Clinton associates?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No, Socks it atleast still alive.

• 1 decade ago

Socks is still alive actually. He lives with President Clinton's former secretary.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socks_the_cat

Poor Buddy got hit by a car a few years ago.

But I mean, come on, even if you don't like the Clintons are you accusing them of killing their pets?

• 1 decade ago

IT'S SO STRANGE YOU SPOKE OF CLINTON'S DOG, BUDDY....FOR SOME REASON THE DOG WAS STRUCK BY A CAR MYSTERIOUSLY......HOW COULD BUDDY GET OUT AN STRUCK BY A CAR?.....ANIMALS CANNOT TALK......WHY DID THE CLINTON'S ALLOW BUDDY TO BE HIT BY A CAR AN KILLED??........I HAVE THE ANSWER TO THIS.........CONNECT THE DOTS AN YOU'LL SEE WHY BUDDY WAS KILLED.......ON DECEMBER. 19, 2001 CLINTON HAS A MEETING IN HARLEM OFFICE TO DISCUSS HIS "BATTERED" IMAGE.......WHAT BETTER WAY TO FIX CLINTON'S IMAGE , BUDDY BEING HIT BY A CAR.... BILL CLINTON RECEIVED SYMPATHY AFTER BUDDY'S DEATH, THIS WAS THE REASON BUDDY WAS KILLED.......REMEMBER BACK WHEN BILL CLINTON WAS HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH (MONICA LEWINSKY).....EVERYONE FELT SORRY FOR HILLARY CLINTON, LITTLE DID PEOPLE KNOW THAT HILLARY DID NOT CARE IF BILL HAD AFFAIRS, WHY? BECAUSE HILLARY CLINTON IS A LESBIAN AN HAVING LESBIAN LOVE AFFAIRS.... BUT OF COURSE PEOPLE ALSO GAVE HILLARY CLINTON SYMPATHY.......HILLARY CLINTON HAD PLANS TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT, WHAT BETTER WAY IS TO PLAY THE SYMPATHY ACT.....

Source(s): PEOPLE BILL CLINTON HAD KILLED
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You didnt hear the NOW crowd or the Femanazi groups when Bubba thought women were cigar holders. You wont hear from PETA or the ASPCA. Let a Republican trip over a stray animal or tell a woman joke and there will be "HELL" to pay! This one sided crap bites my sack!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why not have a stick insect as a candidate's pet? It would get the votes of super-models and those nancy-boys who follow them.

I am currently trying to encourage debate about the relative merits of armed wombats versus semi-submersible dolphin-powered attack boats for the national defence of Australia, so I'm a bit busy at the moment; sorry.

• 1 decade ago

If Buddy and Socks has been murdered, then yes they faced the same fate.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

,Go ahead and bash the Clinton's all you want, at least when they go to sleep at night they don't have the blood of four thousand plus GI's, Sailors, Marines and Airmen that were sent into Iraq for political and election purposes on their hands!!!

>Secret flash! That the GOP doesn't ever want the American people to know....IRAQ/Saddam had Nothing to do with 9/11!!!!! and Osama hated Saddam for being a BAD Muslim and a secularist!

So please stop the bashing and take a look at what the current president and his gang of political THUGS have done to our great land over the last 7 years.... God help us to recover it ain't the Clinton's it's the GOP and the Bush debacle/train wreck!!!!

• 1 decade ago

Ahhh conspiracy theories, they're amusing lol.

BTW, Socks is still alive.

Striker, you can keep on saying it over and over, but that doesn't make it true, sorry to break it to you lol.

• 1 decade ago
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

SOCKS IS STILL ALIVE BUT BUDDY ISN'T.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.