Why is using the Whizzinator so easy to get away with?

I have used the whizzinator to get 2 jobs in the last few months. I was blown away by how easy it was to use. The drug tests always allowed me to go to the bathroom alone with the door shut. It is like a joke how easy it is. Is the whizzinator like the best or what? It is fun to use and I truely felt like a... show more I have used the whizzinator to get 2 jobs in the last few months. I was blown away by how easy it was to use. The drug tests always allowed me to go to the bathroom alone with the door shut. It is like a joke how easy it is. Is the whizzinator like the best or what? It is fun to use and I truely felt like a gangster. I feel like the whizzinator will be around for ever... It is fullproof! Does anyone think they will ever be able to detect it?

And for all the critics who claim that the drug testing sites are able to tell if you are wearing one - you are wrong. They don't make you drop your pants or anything sketchy like that. I have been to one in Oregon and one in California - both the same situation.
1 answer 1