Vito asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫忙檢視一下我的英文自傳

以下是我用生澀的英文程度硬擠出的自傳,所以我無法寫出栩栩如生的學經歷,內容空洞我知道,實在是因為程度不夠...lll_

只是請大家幫忙挑出我的文法錯誤所在,有啥建議的地方,另外!如果英文自傳寫的不好,會不會反招致反效果呢?

MY name is 名字. I graduate form 學校 and major in Industrial Engineering and Management.

I spent much time to keep my professional knowledge improvement ,therefore, in my free time, I like to read some books relative to manufacturing . I believe I can get some management experience and skill through it.Besides,I try hard to read up english. We now live in a global village , competition from all over the world,international common language mativate me to delve into.

I wish I can get an position correlate with industrial management,so I can offer what I was learning,thanks for open the doors to me.

謝謝喔!我參考你的解析又重新寫了一份,如下:煩能在幫我看看嗎?

註:

最接近實務的課程我打: it was the most close course to factory practical .....我自己都覺得怪怪的,這樣通嗎??

天阿!字數的限制害我英文無法PO出來,那只好就問你我最有疑問的這一句就好了

最接近工廠實務的課程我打:I think it was the

most close course to factory practical

這樣文法通嗎?

Rating
  • Favorite Answer

MY name is 名字. I graduated form 學校 and majored in Industrial Engineering and Management.

I spent a lot of time to keep my professional knowledge improving, therefore, in my free time, I like to read some books related to manufactory . I believe I can get the management experiences and skills from the books. Besides (that), I try hard to improve my English because we live in the Global Village now. We have to compete with all people around the world.

I hope I can get a position correlate with my perfessional skills, and I can use everything I learn from school into the job, thanks for opening the doors to me.

註:

1. keep後面動詞一律使用進行式:ex, keep thinking....

2. 和...有相關.....用related to sth...

3. 除此之外:besides that....

4. Global Village是專有名詞,要用大寫

5. wish代表不太可能發生....故用hope比較合適

2007-10-27 00:09:48 補充:

實務課程可直接翻成workshop course

Source(s): 自己

你可以去下面那個部落格看看,他上面有發表很多自傳翻譯的文章和相關資料,還有許多英文學習相關,對你的翻譯應該滿有幫助!還有一些面談面試的要領,你都可以參考喔!你若有問題也可以發問或是留言!

部落格網址:http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/supercanada2007/

它的部落格上也有提供滿多實用的範例,對你英該有幫助喔!

Source(s): 滿實用的部落格