What is the return policy for Nordstrom's?

Usually the return policies are on the back of the receipt, but the Nordstrom's receipt doesn't have any...so what is it please?

Best Answer

They don't have one. Seriously--you can return something you bought at Nordstrom's four years ago and they have to accept it. They'll give you a hard time, might ask you never to come back--but they will accept it.

Even if the item is worn, they will accept it. When I worked there, a lot of people would bring back items they washed and it shrank...we had to accept it.

Like I said though, they use a lot of manipulative skills to force you not to return it, but the policy for Nordstroms is that there is no policy--according to them, that's the best customer service.

I wouldn't abuse this however, because they do check---if you return more then $5,000 (i believe) worth of merch consistently and with a bad excuse for returning the item, you will get a letter in the mail asking you never to shop at Nordstroms.

Source(s): Myself and I, a former employee for over 5 years.

Nordstrom Return Policy Days

Nordstorm Return Policy

Sweet, I am about a week or two past the 90 period that I thought I had, so return it I will. I'm mailing it back though. They can't try to make me change my mind that way. Side note, returns via the mail to Nordstrom take forever.

• Pamela

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/au0KR

"They don't have one. Seriously--you can return something you bought at Nordstrom's four years ago and they have to accept it. They'll give you a hard time, might ask you never to come back--but they will accept it."

Nordstrom's return policy is they don't like it when you return things. Heard that from a inside source.

90 days original item with UPC tag and receipt. If any are missing, they will probably let you only exchange or in some cases, store credit only.

Can't be absolute cause I think different in other states.

Sincerely,

Jason

just returned ur item with the receipt. they will accept it.