What program should I get to computerly take words off a picture?

I have photoshop and I can do it on there but it takes a LONG TIME! lol. I was wondering if there was a program specifically designed for that.

• aresee
    Favorite Answer

Whatever program you use, the concept will be the same, cloning to disguise the text if it is merged into the actual picture. However, if it were added on as a separate text frame, then that would simply mean selecting the frame and either cutting or deleting, but I imagine the former is the case. It sounds like you have an image that you probably downloaded or are using from somewhere, and it is not actually your own, so obviously, originators of an image are not going to make it easy for you to pirate their creations. You would probably find Jasc Paintshop Pro easier to use than Photoshop unless of course you are used to using Photoshop. Again, if the text were to be to one edge rather than in the middle of the pic you could simply crop.

There is not because words on pictures are typically watermark which means it belongs to someone and they want proof on it, you could try filling the words with the same color as the background, I had JASC Photoshop which I prefer over Adobe (my current) you can select a pictures background color.

try paint shop pro