I got my license suspended for DUI under 21 in C.A. Iif I get arrested for driving with suspended license...?

Unfortunately I got my license suspened for DUI in Santa Cruz and I was under 21 so they suspended it for a year. However I have no choice but to drive to college. I would like to know if in the event that I get arrested for driving without a license would that year be extended even further in addition for... show more Unfortunately I got my license suspened for DUI in Santa Cruz and I was under 21 so they suspended it for a year. However I have no choice but to drive to college. I would like to know if in the event that I get arrested for driving without a license would that year be extended even further in addition for impounding my car and giving me a $1,000 fine and some days in jail? I hate cops and if I didn't have to drive I swear I would't just to not see them around plus I think that its extremely unfair to be treated like a criminal for doing something I have to do. I requested a hardship license from the DMV but they were nice enough to reject it.
Update: I know some of you are strict and will say that I am a criminal for driving under the influence (some people even say the laws aren't harsh enough) but... first of all I wasn't drunk If I was impaired I wouldn't have driven... second of all we all have to party and unfortunately I live in a suburban place show more I know some of you are strict and will say that I am a criminal for driving under the influence (some people even say the laws aren't harsh enough) but... first of all I wasn't drunk If I was impaired I wouldn't have driven... second of all we all have to party and unfortunately I live in a suburban place