The X Factor ... Give your say on the contestants tonight !?

Ok List them in order you think who did best . Copy and paste the names in order you think who did best first ! X

This is my list first @

Ok Best first :

Nikki- Wonderful voice , will go to the end

Rhydian- Cocky but very good

Beverley- Great voice she will make it to the end

Hope - Not sure yet about this group but they did ok tonight

Furture proof- Again not sure but they did ok

Andy- Good voice again but dont think he can make it big

Leon- ok voice but the song he was given didnt help him

Daniel- Hes ok but cant see him winning , Moody bloke

Same Differance - I really like these two , They did well tonight

Alisha- Shes ok but cant see her winning,

Kimberley - well very poor voice , Emily should have Gone

Emily - Very poor tonight , All i could hear is the backing

Best Answer

Rhydian - Just a good performance, it's a shame he's been set up as the bad guy (check out this link: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/xfactor/a78136/x-facto...

Nikki - Very nice voice, but for the love of God stop with the dying Dad story! It was over a year ago!

Beverley - Really good voice, reminds me of Brenda. Totally agreed with Simon's "stars in their eyes" comment- I thought it as soon as she came on stage

Hope - SO much better than their boot camp stuff. Well aranged. Not sure how far they'll go.

Furture proof- They're all talented, so things look good. A pretty good performance & good song for them

Andy - Such a puppy dog like Simon said. For this reason he'll go far!

Leon - Really good voice but the whole performance was so frantic and he was a bit awkward and jittery. Good when you close your eyes, Lol. (At least he got a haircut!)

Kimberley - Didn't see what's so bad about her voice and didn't notice any bum notes. Didn't mind her going though she wasn't my favourite.

Same Difference - So fun! I think Simon has something up his sleeve for them- they will appeal to a younger audience.

Daniel - Preferred him at boot camp, they kept showing the worst bit of his performance with a couple of bad notes which wasn't helping.

Alisha- Really like this girl, I just think her performance wasn't so strong and she could do much better. Bad song choice!

Emily - Song didn't suit her, nothing as special as her first audition.

I'm glad Alisha didn't go because now next week she can show us what she's capable of. Plus I think it's unfair she's had literally no footage until recently so no one knows who she is. Emily might not stay as long as some people had thought. Leon has a chance of winning, as does Andy. Love Beverly. Hope & Futerproof are promising- well done Louis(Imagine the state of the groups without them!) And Rhyddles isn't such a bad guy, those producers are a sneaky bunch though ;)

I thought Nikki, Rhydian and Daniel were best 3. Daniel is just a shy bloke, I thoughthe done brilliant and the judges comments were a bit mean. In the sing off I thought Kimberleys performance was way cheerier (I was tapping away!!), but she did deserve to go other Alisha. Thought Kimberley looked a bit of a spoilt brat really!! But the highlight of the results show was Leona Lewis' performance - OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta say that they are all learning and will get better as they get used to live performing but right from the auditions, I thought that Same Difference brother and sister act were a bit strange, scary faced and not really on this planet. I know I would never sing into my sibling's eyes with such a look of intense love on may face and vice versa. Has anyone ever met such a brother and sister like these two in their lifetime????????

• Afi

Well, It's early days yet...I'll give them a few weeks before condemning any. So far, I quite like Beverley, Nikki and the group Hope.

'

I'm with Bex M.......Knowing you it's either got to be Hunky Alan or the little Irish boy (but not for the same kinda feeding lol)

Good question ;O)

the only 2 i liked were the "nothing compares to you"song

and "hope"they seemed professional and were enjoying peforming. x

i only saw the results show and was unimpressed across the board

performance of the night goes to Sharon Osborne repeating her 'shocked and caring mentor act'

please - is anyone really interested in who is mentoring these people?

i can easily see alisha winning. shes a really good singer, she lookslike a really good singer, and she acts like one. i love her personality too,shes like the black horse. why cant you see her winning?

alisha to win x

I had far better things to do than watch that shite. Go away.