Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

San Francisco 49ers vs. NY Giants? (this sunday 10/21/07)?

Who will be victorious?

plz be 49ers...

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

lets frickin hope so, and lets also hope the rams win over the seacocks to tie us for the nfc west!!

• poore
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

in my opinion, i think that the San Francisco 49ers will win the NFC Championship pastime. i think of the huge apple Giants could have a tough time against the 49ers interior the NFC Championship pastime. The 49ers protection already had their off day interior the Divisional around, yet Alex Smith and the offense controlled to pull by using. I noticeably doubt the 49ers protection could have 2 off weeks in a row. I assure that the 49ers protection won't provide up greater effective than 14 factors interior the NFC Championship pastime. The 49ers could be the NFC representative in great Bowl XLVI.

• 1 decade ago

Giants 26-17

• 1 decade ago

Im going with the 49ers defense (Nate Clements, Patrick Willis and company) to shut out the Giants.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I dont think the 9ers can beat the Giants, New York has been good lately.

• 1 decade ago

49ers will be victorious

• SF in a big upset 24-14

• 1 decade ago

hi, i'm a giants fan. giants"D" playing better each week. go giants. nyg 28-sf 10.

• 1 decade ago

i think the giants will win cause they got good offense and deffense. they have been doing really good lately.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

prob giants, frank gore is not as productive as last year, their passing game is not good

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.