Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

San Francisco 49ers vs. NY Giants? (this sunday 10/21/07)?

Who will be victorious?

plz be 49ers...

Favorite Answer

lets frickin hope so, and lets also hope the rams win over the seacocks to tie us for the nfc west!!

• poore

in my opinion, i think that the San Francisco 49ers will win the NFC Championship pastime. i think of the huge apple Giants could have a tough time against the 49ers interior the NFC Championship pastime. The 49ers protection already had their off day interior the Divisional around, yet Alex Smith and the offense controlled to pull by using. I noticeably doubt the 49ers protection could have 2 off weeks in a row. I assure that the 49ers protection won't provide up greater effective than 14 factors interior the NFC Championship pastime. The 49ers could be the NFC representative in great Bowl XLVI.

Giants 26-17

Im going with the 49ers defense (Nate Clements, Patrick Willis and company) to shut out the Giants.

I dont think the 9ers can beat the Giants, New York has been good lately.

49ers will be victorious

• SF in a big upset 24-14

hi, i'm a giants fan. giants"D" playing better each week. go giants. nyg 28-sf 10.

i think the giants will win cause they got good offense and deffense. they have been doing really good lately.

prob giants, frank gore is not as productive as last year, their passing game is not good