IE7 AND VISTA !! OMFG!!!!!!!!?

ok ive tried everything! - my IE7 on vista has just stopped being able to view javasctipt and shockwave stuff etc and when i go to adob's website to install nothing comes up!! ive tried uninstalling, re-installing, deleting stuff, downloading from an alternative source BUT STILL I AM unable to view stuff... show more ok ive tried everything! - my IE7 on vista has just stopped being able to view javasctipt and shockwave stuff etc and when i go to adob's website to install nothing comes up!!

ive tried uninstalling, re-installing, deleting stuff, downloading from an alternative source BUT STILL

I AM unable to view stuff e.g

HOTMAIL, MYSPACE, YOUTUBE, etc...

HELP PLEEEASE ive looked at every forum possible and gone through all there stuff and nothing works!

does anybody know what is going on
?
?
?
?
??????????????????????????????????????...
Update: HI i appreciate the advice but i wasn't looking for go back to XP and alternative Browsers!!! x

and yes i have fiddled round with IE settings
Update 2: IN ADDITION !!!!

MY pc has not been hijacked, if anything it is the most secure pc in the world!!, secondly it wouldnt be spyware anyway becuase other people have reported the save behaviour on various forums!..