WM 24 do you want,undertaker vs hhh or taker vs hbk or taker vs edge.?

i would like edge vs taker because that match only happened once in history when edge cashed in his mitb but i would like to see the match when both wrestlers are at their full force.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

HBK vs Undertaker = Match of the Year 2008 Candidate (My Pick)

HHH vs Undertaker = Weak match. Loads of gimmicks

Edge Vs Undertaker = Match of the Year 2008 Candidate

A few extra

Taker Vs Y2J = Would be a taker squash

Taker VS Mick Foley = Excellent Hardcore

• 1 decade ago

Undertaker vs Edge with Taker going 16-0......just so he can get revenge on Edge and show him that he cant not beat him when he is at his best.....after all Edge only won after Taker had been beaten down by two other opponents....

• 1 decade ago

Undertaker vs Edge in a Hell in a Cell.

• 1 decade ago

taker vs edge for the belt

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Taker vs HHH

• 1 decade ago

wm24 might be undertakers final match in the wwe...officials backstage in the wwe say undertaker isnt at the most healthiest stage of his life and would like to finish out his contract and take a long leave maybe even retiring...if its undertakers last match in the wwe u can see him losing to a young and upcoming star because beating the undertaker at wm would make u a top star in the matter of seconds and undertaker is willing to push talent just like kane is willing to push talent...kane has been offered the wwe title numerous times but keeps turning it down because he rather train the new stars and job to guys to make them look better....but i would love to see taker vs edge for the world title with edge winning it would be a great match....and finally maybe edge would get his respect....

• 1 decade ago

Lets have Edge vs Undertaker.

Then how about HBK vs HHH vs Cena (if he was healthy)

that way hbk and hhh could win, and cena would be in pitty!

:)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

taker vs hbk hell in the cell rematch

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i aree edge vs taker will be of the hook

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Fatal-4-way is the best way 2 go!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.