? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文程度強的大大請進~感激不盡

大大們~我學校要交一篇有關旅遊報告

由於我英文程度真的不好~所以只能將想講的內容用翻譯軟體翻譯

不過翻譯軟體似乎文法都會比較不正確

所以我把我的內容跟翻譯出來的都貼上來了

麻煩熱心的大大們可以幫小弟看一下

今天我要介紹旅遊景點是日本,內容是銀座以及東京鐵塔

Today I want introduce travel scenic spot is Japan, content is Ginza and Tokyo's Tower.

首先先介紹銀座,銀座是東京的一個行政區,是一個高級的商業區,日本有一位作家曾表示這裡是日本最具西方文化之街道,其獨特文化是任何地方無法模仿的。就好像紐約的華爾街以及倫敦的麗晶大道,能在銀座消費是一種高級身份的象徵。

First of all first introduce Ginza, Ginza is Tokyo de a district, be a Advanced downtown, there is a writer ever express here is Japan most western culture zhi street in Japan, its unique culture is anywhere can not imitative. Then seem New York de Wall Street and London de beauty crystal highroad, can is a kind of advanced identity de symbolism at Ginza 's expense.

根據報導銀座是全日本地價最貴,也是全世界前五大地價最貴的地方之一,到了日本銀座,可別錯過了中央通的百年老店,這裡的老字號名店不斷求新求好,還能保有傳統特色,歷百年不衰退。

According to news' Ginza is all Japan land price most expensive, too is the whole world previous' five biggest land price's most expensive place one of the, go Japan's Ginza, can not miss center's all a hundred years old shops, here de old-line business' shop continual beg new beg good, give back can hold tradition's characteristic, go through a hundred years not decline.

3 Answers

Rating
  • Favorite Answer

Today I want (to) introduce (the) travel scenic spot is Japan, (includes) Ginza and Tokyo's Tower.

首先先介紹銀座,銀座是東京的一個行政區,是一個高級的商業區,日本有一位作家曾表示這裡是日本最具西方文化之街道,其獨特文化是任何地方無法模仿的。就好像紐約的華爾街以及倫敦的麗晶大道,能在銀座消費是一種高級身份的象徵。

First of all, (I would like to) introduce Ginza, (one of district in Japan), (a high level business district). (Accroading to a writer, here is the most western culture street in Japan) (It can't be imtated because of its unique culture.) (As the Wall Street in New York and the Beauty Crystal Highroad in London, shopping here means you are very rich.)

根據報導銀座是全日本地價最貴,也是全世界前五大地價最貴的地方之一,到了日本銀座,可別錯過了中央通的百年老店,這裡的老字號名店不斷求新求好,還能保有傳統特色,歷百年不衰退。

(According to news report, The land price in Ginza is the most expensive and it's one of five biggest land price's in the world. Do not miss the hundred-year-old shops when you visit here. They tried so hard to create new style and keep the tradition's characteristic at the same time. They always stand on the top of all shops.)

括號的部份是我改寫的,請多指教

2007-12-25 09:55:04 補充:

這位大大,你會錯意了吧!括號內的字是我加上去的....原文並沒有....>

Source(s): 自己
  • 1 decade ago

The scenic spots I want to introduce today is Ginza and Tokyo's Tower in Japan.

The first place I want to introduce is Ginza. Ginza a district of Tokyo is also a Advanced downtown. There was a writer who expressed here as the most westernize place in Japan. The culture is so unique that it is inimitable. Just like the famous Wall Street in New York and Regent Avenue in London, to expend at Ginza is the symbol of being a gentility.

According to the news, Ginza is one of the most expensive places in Japan and the top five in the world placing. Don’t forget to visit the hundred-year-old store in the “Chuuou Street” when you go to Ginza. Stores here keeps getting more and more modern, but in the other side, it kept the traditional specialties as well.

2007-10-20 00:54:20 補充:

最後一句改一下吧

when you go to Ginza. For hundreds of years, stores here keeps getting more and more modern, but in the other side, it kept the traditional specialties as well.

2007-11-04 18:18:27 補充:

廣召:國高中同學,或是對英文有興趣想要研究的各位!

1.Today I want (to) introduce (the) travel scenic spot is Japan

兩個動詞中間一定要+ to吧? the 冠詞不可以省略吧?

那邊沒事多寫一個is是做什麼?

2.one of district in Japan

one of (the怎麼不寫??) one of 後面不是接副數形?

你們會寫出以上這兩個句子嗎?

其他的文句不通順就更不用說了,這個答案還給自己正面?

Source(s): 自己慢慢翻
  • 1 decade ago

Today I must introduce the scenic site is Japan, the content is the silver place and the Tokyo iron tower

First introduced the silver place, the silver place is a Tokyo's administrative area, was a high-quality business district, Japan has a writer once to express here was Japan most has street of the Western culture, its unique culture was any place is unable to imitate.Resembles New York's Wall Street and London's Li crystal main road, can in the silver place expense be one high-level status symbol.

Is the entire Japanese soil-rent value is most expensive according to the report silver place, also is world one of first five great soil-rent value most expensive places, to date principal place, but do not miss hundred years old-established shop which central passed, here old shop famous shop strove for to strive for newly unceasingly, but also could hold the traditional features, underwent for hundred years not to decline.

Source(s): 用我的word翻譯
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.