Sprained ankle still hurting for almost 3 weeks,what should i do?

I sprained my ankle playing basketball 2 and a half weeks ago.the first day when I sprained it i couldnt walk on it at all.the next day i was hopping on it and eventually it healed but its not 100%.I can walk and everything but it still kinda hurts when I turn or put my foot in certain positions.it doesnt hurt that... show more I sprained my ankle playing basketball 2 and a half weeks ago.the first day when I sprained it i couldnt walk on it at all.the next day i was hopping on it and eventually it healed but its not 100%.I can walk and everything but it still kinda hurts when I turn or put my foot in certain positions.it doesnt hurt that much but i thought the pain would be fully gone after 2 weeks.should I go get it checked out or should I give it a little longer to see if the pain goes away?