Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

Carol Baker EYE liner, did you hear of Carol Baker Eye liner? thx?

Lasts all day, Plus what is the product ? Somebody suggested Arabian. heard of the liner lately. the Toronto Spa offers the liner. Is the liner on - line someplace? thnx

Favorite Answer

It's actually Caryl Baker. You can order the liner online at www.carylbakervisage.com. I prefer her gel liner (Purple Peridot is a great color), but the waterproof eyeliner is good as well. It's a good line, but nothing to write home about. To me it's comparable to Merle Norman Cosmetics, just a mall type line.

But, one thing I do like about this line is the fact that they give you a free makeover, in which they spend about an hour giving you a complete skin analysis and beauty makeover. I'm not from Canada, but I have a friend in Toronto who wears nothing but Caryl Baker, primarily because of their skincare line, which I think is great.

Source(s): I'm a makeup artist.

Nope. Where is it for sale? Is it a khol or a regular pencil?