any easy gumbo recipies
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
If you like the okras (gumbos) being jelly-sticky, then I would go for a simle salllad.
1.Chop gumbos, raw, in 5mm width.
2. have them in a bowl and mix around with a spoon or a fork. It will be become really jelly-sticky.
3. Have some japanese soy-sause, to just add some taste(saltiness). It should absolutely not be soaked in soy!
4. If you have, have some bonito-flakes (katsuo-bushi - japanese dried fish flakes ) as decoration on top. I usually don't have some at home so I put some instant-japanese-katsuo-soupstock powder.
Takes very good with japanese white rice as side dish.
- chefjoeziegerLv 41 decade ago
okra, veg and meats go to www.chef2chef.com