Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 decade ago

Would you rather have Inuyasha sword or Sesshoumaru sword?

Inuyasha has sword of death.

Sesshoumaru has sword of life.

Favorite Answer

Hard question... A sword which could slay a lot of demons in one swipe or a sword to bring back the dead.....

Well truthfully I'd like Sesshoumaru's b/c then if I'm in trouble it would act on it's own and save me like it did when Inuyasha used his sword to chop off his brother's arm when they were fighting at their father's grave. Though it'd be hard since I'd have the power to bring back life's and that power Idk if I'd be ready for.

Either way though I'd like both sword since you can weild them at the same time just you have to be strong enough like their dad was.

I think though one problem... The sword has to choose to let you use it properly. Those stupid things are picky too!! lol

Sry I'm an inuyasha luvin gal and I'll ramble on so I should jus end this there ^^"

Source(s): Todo opinion~

He couldn't just leave Inu both swords, because they were both his sons, and leaving them to Inu would have meant Seishu's death! Tessaiga is an offensive sword, and Tensaiga a defensive's that can bring its user back to life if he is killed in a fight! Their father knew that after his death, Seishu would try to kill his brother, so he gave Inu Tessaiga, and every time Seishu attemps to do that, Inu can use his sword! But while fighting, Inu can kill his brother, because Tessaiga is a powerful sword, so he also gave Tensaiga to Seishu so that he can be brought back to life. Both swords are made of his fangs, Tessaiga first made, so it's stronger, but used by Inu who is half-demon it doesn't reach its top. I heard that it can absorb Tensaiga, but I can't give a source for that!

An actual sword.

I probably would have taken them both.....but I'm gonna say Sesshoumaru cause I have questions regarding my history class for Mr.George Washington

Sesshomaru's Bakusaiga is way way more powerful than Inu's Tessaiga! Remember, in the manga, Sesshomaru now posesses the Bakusaiga....he surpassed the power of his father!

i whould rather have the tensaiga it chould dring back people that have pased on a better use than the tetsuiga couse not many people wanna kill other people and you whould probally get arrested for haveing the tesiuga

ps i cant spell X3

Source(s): commen sense

I'd love to hold anything that Sesshy-sama has held. ;3

So i prefer the Tensaiga...or however its spelled. ^^

inuyashas cause its way more powerful

i like to have inu yasha's because it's much stronger

and inu yasha's holdin' it

Source(s): my mind!!!