does life seem crazy?

Does life seem crazy to anyone? People are crazy as hell today. People have sex with anything that has a hole. people have lost there morals in life. I hope one day this stupid world will end in flames.

Favorite Answer

Simple entropy. Just be glad, that in some remote part of the multiverse, order is being restored.

Well as a straight woman, I'm not into holes...

We live on a spinning ball orbiting a flaming ball...of course it's crazy. It's like someone mixed marbles with individual anime cartoon powers/forces and threw them out there.

Whether you believe or not that these are the "last days of this system" 2ndTimothy 3:1-7 pretty much accurately describes the condition of the world we live in: 1 But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here. 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, self-assuming, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, 3 having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, 4 betrayers, headstrong, puffed up [with pride], lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God, 5 having a form of godly devotion but proving false to its power; and from these turn away. 6 For from these arise those men who slyly work their way into households and lead as their captives weak women loaded down with sins, led by various desires, 7 always learning and yet never able to come to an accurate knowledge of truth.

• Alan

Maybe the problem is people who give up and "hope that the world will end in flames"?

Maybe you should try to be a bit more positive and do something to help?

• =)™

"‘Surely the day is coming; it will burn like a furnace. All the arrogant and every evildoer will be stubble, and that day that is coming will set them on fire,’ says the LORD Almighty. ‘Not a root or a branch will be left to them’" (Mal. 4:1).

If you read the bible you may see that what is described as the end of the world sounds a lot like the life we are living now.

For sure the life will be exterminated. Flames will purify everything including your sinful body. HA AH AH AH A

hi, i'm bi-sexual actually. i'm 18. you do no longer could desire to be crying, truthful. you're actually not on my own on your issues. in my view, I easily have been via hell and back regardless of my age. I have no acquaintances. My family contributors hates me. i'm bi-sexual. i'm no longer appropriate-looking. I positioned on glasses. I be afflicted by melancholy. i'm alot obese. i'm scared to bypass away the homestead. have to procure an understanding family contributors? If definite talk to them. do no longer cry. I promise each and every thing would be nice interior the top. I easily have had a tonne of issues for 4 years now, approximately your age and that i'm purely beginning as much as locate some solutions. substantial: initially, make an appointment with your wellbeing care expert, then ask to be refered to a counsellor. convey all and sundry you like with you as longs as they're 18 or over. despite you assert to a counsellor is strictly exclusive and that's thoroughly between you and him/her. Counsellor helped me plenty and remains helping me. you will see him her for form of as quickly as each and every week. Write to a advice columnist. I wrote to expensive Deidre from the solar and he or she is easily effectual. seem in newspapers, you will discover somebody to help you. Do you masturbate? attempt it and notice who it relatively is you fantasise approximately.... boys, women, or the two, and which will help a splash. actually a hundred% counsellor regardless of the undeniable fact that. have faith me. i wish which you attempt to have a constructive day and tell your self to constantly think of possitive. Smile x

Yes I agree life is out of control and just plain crazy and nuts

I think your going a little far out on this one.95% moral lighten up

It's as crazy as you make it