Is this a smart play?

I just picked up Kevin Walter from the Texans. Should I play him over Bowe and Shaun Mcdonald. He's been doing good since they started him for Andre Johnson and the other two have tough matchups?

Favorite Answer

Daniels, Davis And Walter All Have Had Big Days But None On The Same Day, The Last Three Games Has Had a Different Reciever Stand Out For The Texans

I Used Bowe On My Team But It Seems Gonzales Gets all The Looks And TD`s.

Shaun McDonald Will Probabley Be Splitting Time With Calvin Johnson This Week.

Walter is a good player and he has been the number 1 option while Andre Johnson has been out. Mcdonald is a no start since he is splitting time and playing one of the best secondaries out there. And Bowe might show up against the Raiders, but I would suspect that the Chiefs will be giving the Raiders a full dose of LJ

i'd start Bowe vs the Raiders

Davis is the man while Johnson is out & the Titans aren't allowing much thru the air

Source(s): Roadkill Nation Fantasy Sports

yes