Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

what would you do if you were Tom Hanks in that movie "Cast Away" with no one in the island..?

and you have five severe painfully throbbing tooth ache? i have one right now, went to the dentist this morning, its more like gum infection, i am drugged up, trying to get some sleep and rest...but this pain is one of the worst...:( quick update of me..i may pop in later tonight. cya

• Ginny
    Favorite Answer

I'd have you swim your woosy self over to keep me company and I believe all that salt water is good for an infection!! Don't swallow though, rinse and spit!! LMAO

Tom Hanks with Wilson??? I don't know. Me with you...Hmmm. First I'd make sure you've taken your medication, and have tea, etc. ready for you if necessary. Second, I'd make sure you are comfortable by laying out some comfy p.j.'s, arranging the pillows on the bed, putting the remote within reach, adjusting the temperature in the house, and calling kitty to snuggle with you. Perhaps a joke or two might help...But, you would definately get a warm smile, my friend. Hope you feel better, honey. wish I could give you more than one star...

Pull the tooth yourself and save money that's what i do since my dentist retired on me, sure it hurts like hell for a little bit but then the pain goes away, just be careful not to brake the tooth off half way because that hurts even worse than normal, good luck with your tooth extraction.

I wish you well and want you to get better soon. Quite naturally, I don't know what to tell you in regards to Tom Hanks. You're not him, think the Lord, so you still have options in taking the right medicine to relieve the pain. If the pain continues, call your dentist to see what other advice will be of help. Take care ;)

I'd knock myself out thus ending all pain

I am so sorry to here that DC! I pray to God a lot when I get that way!

run into a tree i suppose as i would go crazy having no one but a ball to talk to

i'd man up and cut out my gums...hahaha..just kidding...i'd try to find some exotic plants that offer pain detensifiers...but, for now...here's a great big ((((((HUG))))) and (((MUAH))) kiss..i hope you feel better soon...happy day:)

i would keep talking to Wilson and hope the pain would go away.

I would make sweet love to Wilson and have him take all my pain away

Get well soon !!!