Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Is this true about Daniel Brown?

I read somewhere that Daniel Brown is the Pope's pen name. I have been unable to find the article again, so I can't post a link. I think the Pope must have seen it and made them take it down because if people found out that he was the real Author of the Davinci Code, then he would lose all his power.

Update:

Eric-- ehhh pictures you say?? i will check it out. thanks

Update 2:

J B1234 Ronald McDonald is no voice or reason and I challenge anyone to prove he exists

Update 3:

Old Guy- a secret society... you my friend need to send me a brochure.

Update 4:

death- ironic you have a name of death from above and ridicule me in the midst of a sneeze... child

Update 5:

sabapsy... it's just a picture. here in the R+S section, we preach tolerance and not judgment. it's the soul, not the vessel that's important.

Update 6:

Avg. Person... perhaps you are right. we let them get too powerful and now they are out of control.

Update 7:

8tm- now that you mention it, i was eating one of those while reading the book. perhaps a clogged artery caused me to imagine the pope was dan brown... i must retrace my steps

Update 8:

kia- well, that makes three of us. i guess i feel better i'm not senile yet.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If I answer this question I will be (1) point away from 666 and the Pope will be outed, what should I do? I know I will start a secret society and use paintings to get my point across. I could write a book but that might be to overt and not mysterious enough. Either way I want hot babes to want to hang with me so, I will make shopping a spiritual experience as well as sex....,.

Sorry I have no idea about your question.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yeah I read that article too. That makes you wonder if it really is true afterall- I mean if the pope wrote it and he knows all.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I like your choice of avatar, ridiculing a man suffering the final stages of Parkinson's disease. You, are all heart and compassion, way to go !!! I hope you never experinece ravages of this horrible affliction. If you do, let me know I will be there with a camera. But you just wanted to piss on him, so it is a good choice. Now, to your question, it is total nonsense...

EDIT: yes, I may be a child, but you are a little human being and a waste oh human skin. DFA is a motto of the 101st Airborne, but you would not know that. Too busy urinating on christians.

EDIT2: hey, 8-track, BTW, that perfectly describes your mental capacity, that of a1970's 8-track player. Why an atheist like you obsesses over religion ? are you mentally-challenged, or just misguided ?

Source(s): an agnostic
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Funny joke, ludicrous idea also. That's like Ronald McDonald writing under an assumed name that McDonald's cheeseburgers can kill you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Dude?! Have you not seen pictures or videos of Dan Brown?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i saw that link. but, i think it had something to do with the face of Mother Mary appearing on a Sausage , Egg and Cheese McGriddle in Midland ,Texas.

• 1 decade ago

This is the truth! Opus Dei would have his head on a pike if they knew!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm with DFA. That avatar is cruel.

• 1 decade ago

Yeah, i'm sure that's true.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.