Supermarket Scam.... I keep falling for. !!!!?

I don't how many of you shop at Tesco, but this may be useful to know.

I am sending this to you to warn you of something that happened to me, as I have become a victim of a clever scam whilst out shopping.

This happened to me ... and it could happen to you.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 18-year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping in the boot.

They both start wiping your windscreen with a rag and Windolene....with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy t-shirts........It is impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to the next nearest Supermarket.

You agree and they get in the back seat.

On the way, they start having sex with each other.

Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and

performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen last Friday, Saturday, Twice on Sunday,Tuesday and again Yesterday

Update:

Hiya Monica,

You haven't seen it ....by any chance have you. ITS GONE AGAIN. !!!!!

Update 2:

Hiya brilock1,

THAT'S where I'm going wrong !!!!

Cheers mate.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

and i thought my old man was doing the shopping out of the goodness of his heart!!but NO....he is really doing it to get the goodness from a tart!!!

Lv 6
    1 decade ago

That explains why seems to be a lot of hopeful looking men loitering with shopping in the car park at my local Tescos!!

• Rick
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I don't have much time for an answer. I'm going to take all of my valuables out of my wallet and head for the nearest Tesco!

Thanks for the info!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I got caught too, so i turned on them and gave them both a good sorting and oral sex! They still took my wallet but this time they put money in it and replaced it in my pocket!!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Didn't I tell you to keep your mouth shut, I need to make a living..... but need fun at the same time. Better than hanging about on street corners.

• 1 decade ago

thanx for the warning I'll make sure I keep an eye out, as I wouldn't want to loose my wallet.!

• 1 decade ago

R u going to get your wallet stolen today?

• 1 decade ago

More men would go shoping if that happens.

• franja
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Thanks for the warning...

I'll make sure my husband shops at Asda!

• 1 decade ago

ha ha ha funny

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.