Children given 2 year sentences for stoning to death a 67 year old man.Disgusting ?

What is this country coming to when we jail children. I'm sure they thought they wouldn't harm Ernest Norton and had probably been influenced by TV cartoons. If anybody is to blame it is society for creating an enviroment which encourages poor little children into acts of violence. They should be... show more What is this country coming to when we jail children. I'm sure they thought they wouldn't harm Ernest Norton and had probably been influenced by TV cartoons.
If anybody is to blame it is society for creating an enviroment which encourages poor little children into acts of violence.
They should be released immediately and given a serious telling of and no pocket money for a week.
Update: yoda1can: 67 year olds who don't pay council tax should be jailed but these were innocent children not adults.
Update 2: busy bee: I luv you too.Keep being nice and I might be forced into giving you another best answer !