Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Is it sunny today? it is in Spain. Good Morning Everyone. xx?

jo

Favorite Answer

evening jo have a good one xxx

morning jo,its 6:30 sydney australia,its been a lovely day and hot heat,will be for the nxt week..its sunny everyday.cheers

• jms043

We finally got a cool day coming up, in Houston. the day will be fair, and temperature in the upper 80s. It`s been over 90`s all this time.====== I`m dreaming of a white christmas, HA< HA>LOL

• Martha

Hola from sunny Greece!

• ?

snowing in alaska but it dont matter the furnace is screaming in the shop so basically got my own sunshine working with the door open snow flakes flying in the shop but they dont last long life is tough for a glassblower in the north ready to email me yet ?

Mild in Shanghai

• Yes, it it sunny and quite warm.I'm in Australia.

• DAVE

Mornin'. Cold here, though sunny.

I'm from Boston MA? it's dawn here so a little to dark to see. but, i definitely see the fog. i think it will be a rainy today.

You should contact wouldnt you like to know from here, she is in Barcelona right now, I have been coresponding with her.