Brad or JT?

Who do you think is the father of Victoria's baby?

I am hoping it's JT, but unfortunately my daughter (who just got home from work) just told me she just heard on a radio talk show that the rumors that are going around the studio where Y&R is filmed are that it will come out when Victoria is in the hospital

because of what happens to her at Clear Springs that Brad is the father.

I didn't hear this myself, and don't listen to the same radio stations that my daughter does, so I don't know how realiable the rumor she heard is.

Who do you think or hope the father is?

Favorite Answer

I hope it's JTs but the writers of the Y & R are becoming so predictable that it will be Brads unffortunately. I can't wait for Brad to be killed off or put in Jail for the fraud he is. His constant gloating and smirking needs to stop.

of course we all want JT because Brad is for lack of a better term a huge d bag. But if JT was the father it wouldn't be interesting enough so I am sure it will be Brad. Although since that is what we all expect you never know!

I hope it is JT because Brad is just such an a** and victoria needs to be rid of him not stuck wiht him forever and I think JT will make a great dad to this little baby

I think the one time out of the months that Brad and Victoria were not sleeping together ... and she did sleep with him leaves it open to it being Brads. I too hope it is JT's. Maybe we will have our way just once.

Do we all not know our soap writers???

I want JT, but as all predict, it will be Brad for the drama, the custody, the drama, the drama.

What else will Brad have to do? His storyline is so soft now, he needs something.

Love to hate that show!!

i'm truly hoping its JT, he might make a good father and then shall we see his and Victorias relationship truly blossom. Brad in simple terms desires to get a existence and keep his nostril out of everyones business enterprise and supply up making their issues..his.

I hope it's Brad, i don't like JT, or Victoria, I prefer the last actress that played her.

In soap opera world JT would be too easy. I would love it, but wouldn't that just make them happy... and you KNOW THAT CAN'T HAPPEN ON SOAPS!!

I think it will be Brad's. Maybe the next storyline would be him trying to seek custody.... just a guess. YUCKY IDEA!!

We all want it to be JT's but of course it'll be Brad's. Everything always turns out different than what you want on this show.

• Bren

I hope it is JT, but in soap world, that would be too good, so the child will end up being Brad's,,,,,,,,,,,more drama