WHY does the Ouija board move in a "figure 8" fashion??

I WILL CLARIFY one important thing: I DO NOT USE THAT board anymore. HOWEVER many many yrs. ago, some relatives of mine and I used it and had very strange things happen, but way too much to write about here. I'm trying to put peice by peice together to understand as much as I can as to what had happened to us... show more I WILL CLARIFY one important thing: I DO NOT USE THAT board anymore.
HOWEVER many many yrs. ago, some relatives of mine and I used it and had very strange things happen, but way too much to write about here.
I'm trying to put peice by peice together to understand as much as I can as to what had happened to us {family of 4} many many yrs ago
THIS QUESTION ISN'T for "sceptics"
I NEED experienced ppl who've done the ouija/had actual hauntings take place/bizarre things happen afterwards ...
WHY DID THE OUIJA go {keep goin in a figure 8???}
I still remember that, at the time we were all laughing at the time, but it turned out not to be so funny

NEXT IMPORTANT QUESTION--what did it mean when one of the person's hand kept GOING UP/holding up when they were asleep?!?! They NEVER Did this b4 this.
Just for a couple of weeks following a few ouija sessions
it was just real weird, why did they do that when they were ASLEEP??
remember this was yrs. ago, things have greatly improved
Update: Well, I ALREADY knew 8 is interpreted as, or known as eternity, however would either "good" or "bad" spirit do this?
Update 2: After a sequence of uncanny events left my sisters and I TERRIFIED to say the least. Our Mother was completely puzzled by all the "coincidences"/many events took place