What harm does it do?

I'm testing to see if Yahoo will allow Free Speech. The following question was deleted. "Will everyone say hello to the person who answered above you?" Can anyone explain to me why Yahoo is so quick to violate and delete question, who's purpose is to elicit a friendly atmosphere? Is it that... show more I'm testing to see if Yahoo will allow Free Speech. The following question was deleted. "Will everyone say hello to the person who answered above you?" Can anyone explain to me why Yahoo is so quick to violate and delete question, who's purpose is to elicit a friendly atmosphere? Is it that Yahoo will exercize sensorship, unless it's a question that derides religion, sexuality, the USA, or political points of view?

There are a lot of VERY offensive things posted on Yahoo, yet they seem to be quick on the trigger to delete friendly comment, or playful questions.

Now, what harm did the deleted question do?