My dog wont listen to me. she barks to much at anything. she jumps. she wont listen at all. choc lab and doby?

shes a 10 month old choclate lab and doberman. She jums, she wont listen and barking omg. The barking is the worst. Like today at the park. She pulled and barked at everything and I mean everything. She barks at dogs people. Shes not mean she just barks. And I cant get her to stop. She wont listen. I also have a 3... show more shes a 10 month old choclate lab and doberman. She jums, she wont listen and barking omg. The barking is the worst. Like today at the park. She pulled and barked at everything and I mean everything. She barks at dogs people. Shes not mean she just barks. And I cant get her to stop. She wont listen. I also have a 3 year old pincher hes a male. They both bark. Its unreal and uncalled for. We live in a upstairs apartment and the main door opens they bark for 10 mins
they hear someon going up and down the stairs they bark. A train goes by they bark. Other dogs they bark. Brianne the 10 months old shes from a shelter. Then chewie hes the 3 year old. He wont listen to orders and he knows outside but u think he will go no. He pees all over the park but he waits to go back inside and poops like just now grr. I love them both but this is crazy I have had dogs my whole life. Why are these 2 given me so many problems. I just want to cry thats how bad it is. Please help me. Eli