Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 decade ago

Which women signs considered to be the sexiest and the most beautiful?

• Favorite Answer

Each sign has sexy and beautiful women

Some of my favorites are:

Aries - Victoria Beckham, Fergie and Kate Hudson

Taurus - Jessica Alba, Kirsten Dunst and Penelope Cruz

Gemini - Angelina Jolie, Elizabeth Hurley and Nicole Kidman

Cancer - Liv Tyler and Courtney Love

Leo- Charlize Theron, Kate Beckinsale and Jennifer Lopez

Virgo - Cameron Diaz, Shania Twain and Beyonce Knowles

Libra- Gwen Stefani, Catherine Zeta-Jones and Naomi Watts

Scorpio - Meg Ryan and Brittany Murphy

Sag - Christina Aguilera, Elisha Cuthbert, Milla Jovovich, Katie Holmes, Katherine Heigl, Scarlett Johansson and Tyra Banks

Capricorn - Kate Moss

Aquarius- Jennifer Aniston, Shakira, Rihanna, Zang Zhi yi and Heather Graham

Pisces - Jessica Biel, Jennifer Love Hewitt and Drew Barrymore

Based on my own opinion (in real life), I'd say

Aquarius, Gemini and Sagittarius have the most beautiful and sexiest women.

Pisces girl.....Pisces woman is a fascinating mixture of earthly passion and unworldly fantasies. It's no wonder that men are captivated by her at first glance and haunted by her forever after. They may try to recall what it is about her that's so enchanting, but they can't plumb the depths of her enticing allure.

Her knack for getting around men is uncanny. She has an instinctive ability to make men feel masculine. Her gentleness and softness and innocence bring out their need to be strong and protective.

Source(s): I'm a pisces...sorry for being biased...

Yes Brazilian women in general are very beautiful.

Pisces are of course look at drew barrymore , jessica biel and me lol pisces may be seen as the sirens of beauty

Scorpio, Virgo, Capricorn and Pisces.

My reasons b/c they have class, sophistication, depth, mysterious, intelligence, sensuality, and INTEGRITY !!

They have it all and they don't flaunt or parade it !!

You see it when you look at em, but most of the time it's you who notices cause they are modest about it...... unless they have their other planets in the more daring signs.

Why, of course capricorn, but you never get to know until you have a relationship with one.

They are so passionate, under that reserved demeanor.

Think ' Mona Lisa' ( men you know what I mean) I leave the rest for your imagination . . .!

Capricorn women are naturally sexy because of their refined features and aloofness (that means always at a distance; or the girl that got away) they are also very classy and elegant; we are just born sexy mostly

Source(s): Kate Moss Kate Bosworth Sienna Miller Mary J. Blige

Pisces are said to be the most eye catching. They tend to usually have smaller frames and features and are very particular about looking good but without trying to. Also libras are known to have very well rounded, pretty and balanced look. They are ruled by Venus, ruler of all things beautiful.

But when it comes to astrology, even though I believe in it, I don't think it applies to one group being prettier than another. I only say this cuz I think beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I'd have to say Scorpio, Sagittarius and Leos

Scorpio! Look at Aishwarya Rai, Rebecca Romjin, Natalie Glevoba, Vanessa Minnillo,Kim Kardashian....they're all beautiful, sexy and magnetic!!!

Source(s): scorpio