Where did "Halloween's" Michael Myers mask come from???

The older " halloween" not the 2007 one.......

The mask in the movie not the one's you buy. I need to know where Myers got the mask in the movie storyline...

Favorite Answer

Michael Myers steals the mask along along with a knife and some rope (which he uses to tie up victims) from a local hardware store. Remember the scene when Annie's dad (the sheriff) tells Annie and Laurie that somebody's broken in the local store. Michael gets the mechanic jumpsuit from the some mechanic on his way to Haddonfield.

The reason they did that was because the producers owned the rights to the name "Halloween" but John Carpenter had apparently killed Michael Myers off in part"ll", so the producers decided to use the title to sucker as many folks as possible for a quick profit. Of course, in movies, no one is ever "dead" forever, and so they wisely brought Michael back.

It was a William Shatner mask from Star Trek (I forget his character's name), I think they just painted it white, messed up the hair, and then reshaped the eye holes some.

• Mark B

It's a William Shatner (Captain Kirk) mask that was spray painted white

It was a mask of William Shatner.

Plastic.

It was an older style hockey golie's mask. Ther are lots of reproductions available: http://www.become.com/jason-hockey-mask?&qet

• lee

I got mine from Party Packagers.

• JLC

Mark B is right..