Where did "Halloween's" Michael Myers mask come from???

The older " halloween" not the 2007 one.......

Update:

The mask in the movie not the one's you buy. I need to know where Myers got the mask in the movie storyline...

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Michael Myers steals the mask along along with a knife and some rope (which he uses to tie up victims) from a local hardware store. Remember the scene when Annie's dad (the sheriff) tells Annie and Laurie that somebody's broken in the local store. Michael gets the mechanic jumpsuit from the some mechanic on his way to Haddonfield.

• 5 years ago

The reason they did that was because the producers owned the rights to the name "Halloween" but John Carpenter had apparently killed Michael Myers off in part"ll", so the producers decided to use the title to sucker as many folks as possible for a quick profit. Of course, in movies, no one is ever "dead" forever, and so they wisely brought Michael back.

• 1 decade ago

It was a William Shatner mask from Star Trek (I forget his character's name), I think they just painted it white, messed up the hair, and then reshaped the eye holes some.

• Mark B
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

It's a William Shatner (Captain Kirk) mask that was spray painted white

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It was a mask of William Shatner.

• 1 decade ago

Plastic.

• 1 decade ago

It was an older style hockey golie's mask. Ther are lots of reproductions available: http://www.become.com/jason-hockey-mask?&qet

• lee
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I got mine from Party Packagers.

• JLC
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Mark B is right..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.