What was your most favorite car you ever owned?

What car do you wish you owned?

My favorites were a 1969 Olds 442 ( wish I still had it) &

my 1979 little red Corvette. Of course both are 4 speeds on the floor!!

• sh752
    Favorite Answer

One I still own, my 1970 Chevelle SS Cowl Induction.

Well..I really like my new vehicle...a 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe....but I haven't had it long enough to say it's my favorite. I will get sentimental and say it was my 1968 Mustang. Back in the early 80's, my dad helped buy me this car...it was in mint condition...canary yellow with black interior and a black hard top. I had personalized license plates that read "Liz's 68". It was really cute.

I have always loved the 1967 Corvette or the 1955-57 Thunderbird.....they were both pretty cool! If I were to collect cars...they would be two I would have in my collection!

I had an 84 1/2 special edition Mustang GT convertible with a 5.0 boss engine, and manual stick. It was red with a black top.

Very impractical, but it was a cool car! I kept it for a long time intending to pass it down to my kids, but ended up selling it because the insurance, storage, and upkeep were too much to deal with, and mostly because my husband complained about not getting to park his truck in the garage in its place!!

Since then, we've moved and converted the garage at this house into a room so we're both parking outside right now anyway, and I sure wish I could take a spin with the top down on a pretty fall day like this!

My 66 Fastback Mustang 2+2. Red

69 Dodge Super Bee 440

My 1988 Mercury Cougar- Blue Max Edition- Hands Dowm

Awesome ride

Corvette Z06

1986 300ZX 2+2, leather, 5-speed, t-tops. I frequently regret selling it.

The car I wish I owned, right now? It's a toss up between a Cadillac STS and a Chrysler 300. I just can't decide!

i would have to say the car i own right now a 1987 chevy camero looks like **** but runs 12s it has 320 rwh and 336 fpt. its 3 diffrent colors with a carberated 350 SB

The one I have now.

2001 VW New Beetle 1.9L TDI, 5 speed manual, fully loaded, with approximately 106K on her.

She's tons of fun to drive (turbo!) and because she's a diesel, the mileage is great.

Every now and then, I'll drive by a couple of kids punching each other yelling "Punch buggy blue!" That always puts a smile on my face.