Burger or pizza?

Lunch on the fly, no time for fuss, but you know you are hungry and won't get another chance to eat for a few hours.

Whichever you choose, how do you like it?

Bacon Cheddar burger for me, when in the fly. I like to take my time with the pizza.

on the fly....interesting typo...

• Favorite Answer

gotta be a burger, a pizza would take to long to make unless

you called ahead of time then go and get it which means you got to go to your car get in,start the motor ,put it in reverse

back out of the parking space ,put it in drive ,get out out of the parking lot ,get on the street ,drive to the pizza place place pull into there parking lot put the vehicle in park shut off the motor get out of the car walk across the parking lot go Thur the front door and walk up to the counter and tell them who you are and you ordered a pizza to go ,and then they tell

you that they deliver and in all that time you just wasted your lunch .so that's why i would rather go across the street and get a burger.

I can eat a personal pizza on the fly. I like both very much. Your bacon cheddar burger is making me very hungry

Lunch on the fly would have to be burger but I'd prefer to take my time and go for the pizza. In fact, I might just do that tonight

• Rabbit

Yeah - on the fly has to be a burger. The pizza would be too messy and I would "wear" it for the rest of the day!

Burger, and that bacon and cheddar, just made me really hungry, haven't eaten breakfast yet. Thanks a lot, no just kidding. Have a good lunch today. Hey maybe I'll have pizza tonight with black olives, and pineapple. Wow I'm really hungry now. Gotta go eat, see ya.

I would go with a cheeseburger and a turkey burger with some fries, onion rings and fried onions. To top it off, I would also like to have a nice BIG chocolate shake with whipped cream on top and mini chocolate chips. Now that would be a great meal!

Always the pizza for me, although I'll eat almost anything, so whichever's closer would do. (probably pizza place or fish and chip shop, as there aren't too many burger places where I'm from)

Well, me and my guy are going out to dinner tonight. We're getting burgers at this place called Red Robin. It's not going to be on the fly though.

Pepperoni pizza.

I like Pizza better! But if I'm in a rush I like the BK stacker