Why do we suffer "Monday-itis"?

Why is it whether I have a boozy weekend or a quiet weekend I still have the Monday blues?

Best Answer

That's because an octopus has got at least eight tentacles and every single one of them seems to have a champaign glass in hand.. every time I go round to your house!

Now as for the boozy weekend... I'm afraid to tell you that it's this weekend. So Happy Birthday Octopus... you gonna need all those arms to stop yourself from falling over by the time we're finished with the party celebrations!!!!

Some real oldies: Manic Monday - the Bangles; Come Monday - Jimmy Buffet; Monday, Monday- the Mamas & the Papas, Blue Monday - Fats Domino/Randy Newman & for a good morning song, I Woke up in Love this Morning - the Partridge Family

The same reason we don't want to come back from a vacation. You get used to the idea of being home and relaxing or out having fun. You don't want to go back to the drudgery of work Monday morning.

Happy Birthday!! :)

Have a wonderful day!! :)

Hugs and love from Brazil :)