Oh how the mighty have fallen?

Well the giant of the North has fallen. Well that is soccer for you. I don't usually come up with excuses but was that even a soccer game?? Not only did Mexico play the most horrible game in like 10 years in a game Guatemala literally handed them the referee was on crack or something. He was disastrous I mean... show more Well the giant of the North has fallen. Well that is soccer for you. I don't usually come up with excuses but was that even a soccer game?? Not only did Mexico play the most horrible game in like 10 years in a game Guatemala literally handed them the referee was on crack or something. He was disastrous I mean seriously but props to Guatemala who had 3 good goals. And congrats i have a lot of friends from Guatemala and they deserved it. As for Mexico I guess we move on although there is nothing much to learn from this game which was more of a rugby match with red cards flying everywhere
Update: yeah I admitt the last 3 games have been the crappiest ever and there is nobody to blame but Hugo Sanchez
Update 2: I disagree with them scoring many more Mexico clearly was the one that could have scored more but they didn't
Update 3: @ David yeah they didn't seem really impressive to me if it weren't for that goal near the end of the game by Bradley the US would have got a draw. And Switzerland is crap you think Mexico is having problems look at Switzerland and they are hosting Euro in a couple months
Update 4: @Simon Limon we are not talking about the past we are talking about the present. Switzerland is playing horrible they are nothing like they use to be in the past World Cup