Ben and Jerry Icecream owners are gay?

I saw this video and it showed the owners Ben and Jerry. And one of them had on a bright *** shirt and the sun face painted on his forehead, and he was standing ackwardly close to the other guy. They were pratically leaning on eachother. It was hilarious. The face paint, the shirt, it was just over the top. Then I just heard that they had an icecream line called "Super Nutty" or something.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

So what's your point? Did they "Violate" the rainbow correlation or something?

• Rat
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

So they're friendly, have a good sense of humor, and make tasty ice cream... I'm not seeing what that has to do with homosexuality.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

And exactly how does homosexuality affect their ability to make icecream? And hello... working on your idea there would make almost every circus clown gay... please, just because a guy likes brightly coloured clothing and face paints doesn't qualify him as gay!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes they are...or were. I think one of them died recently. I could be wrong.

Those guys are practically gods in San Francisco...go figure.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, they are not gay. They are from Vermont. There's a big difference.

• 1 decade ago

the gays make the best ice cream

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

So what? They make darn good ice cream.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

And this makes them gay in your eyes...? They could be or they may not be ...and who really cares anyways?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.