Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

16tht and 17th pick in Fantasy Basketball?

I am the last to pick in my Fantasy Basketball League and have the wheel pick (16trh and 17th pick). I was wonder if you guys could give any suggestions. The PF/C roster spots seem to be fairly weak so I was thinking of trying to pick up a PF/C eligible player with 1 of those 2 picks. What do you suggest/Who do you suggest to pick as my first 2 picks (whether it be a PF/C or another player)

Here are my league settings:

Max Teams: 16

Scoring Type: Head-to-Head

Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules

Weekly Deadline: Weekly on Monday

Start Scoring on: Week 1

Roster Positions: PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, BN, BN, BN

Stat Categories: PTS, REB, AST, ST, BLK

Best Answer

In my league both Carmelo and Amare were available at 16 and 17. I think those would be great picks, plus Amare helps your PF/C position. And here is a tip for the later rounds, Shaq is rated very low and none of the other managers can find him so just remember he's there when the last few rounds come around.

• gilroy

u desire a participant who shoots a well FG%,FT%, 3pt%, That is without doubt one of the largest keys. so anyone like Iverson isnt a quality alternative intent he isnt a well fg% and Dwight HOward isnt as gigantic a scorer as Amare or Yao, plus Dwight doesnt shoot well from feet line. I could take Dirk, Yao, or Garnett.