Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareInjuries · 1 decade ago

What does getting shot feel like?

Shot by a gun

Favorite Answer

(example) shot in hip

feels like someone drilled a hole in it and put a ball of salt at the end of the hole

otherwise, picture this

(example) shot in hand

feels like someone jammed a knife in it and twisted it around

or even this

(example)shot in abdomen

feels like someone punched you in the gut and out from his hand shot a javelin

hard to describe, lets just say its not the worst pain ever but it dosnt feel too pretty to most people for one you have a hole in you and considering there is no exit wound you have a little slug about 100-200 degrees sitting in it depending on the calibre. i've been shot by a .22 and really didn't notice it but ive been shot also by a .30 and a .45. the .45 hurt the most. bigger the round more it hurts.

Source(s): Armed Forces. 20 years.

Feels like a nice warm spa bath

Uhmmm...Painful? I dont know let me check then Ill tell you :) BRB

I've been shot in the back before. The pain absolutely paralyzed me.

Well, my cousin was shot by a gun in the army and he had surgery to remove the bullet he has a scar on top of his chest and his fist. He said that he doesn't feel it when you touch these parts. He also said it was very painful. I think I would like be incautious.

It feels like getting pinched or hit.

you have so much adrenaline going through you that you cant' feel the pain but a slight burn from the bullet being super hot. and sometimes you will feel it after you calm down but if you go into shock or some **** 'cuz you're all scared of dying then you might pass out and feel the pain when you wake up in the hospital.

but if you don't get shot in the meat, if it hits the bone real hard, or it shoots through your hand, it's going to take like 10-20 seconds before you feel the pain. you're going to feel like you've just got stabbed homie. but if you panick enough, you might go unconscious.

Source(s): i've been shot before. many of these people here on yahoo answers never been shot and they say it feel like you got punch and shit, it don't feel like that at first. it takes awhile, plus when you get shot, you might not know it 'cuz you don't feel the pain right away. but then when you see the blood, you might start to panick. and all that adrenaline might help reduce the pain. and sometimes you might knock the F out 'cuz you panick like crazy and go into shock.
  • Dan H

It hurts like hell, unless you die, of course.

Sometimes you just don't feel it at all

• Debi

Kind of like a hard punch

Or it did top me ( but that was an air rifle pellet)