Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 decade ago

With Turkey wanting to invade the Kurds,?

Won't Bush's visit with the Dali Lama make China angry and then they will want to invade the Kurds? I'm going to visit my parents this weekend, do you think I should or will it make someone mad and want to invade Iraq?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well that would be an awesome story to the grankids. "You know about WW3? Yeah that was me"

• Login to reply the answers
  • zalman
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

The Turks aren't any more after Iraq, they are after the PKK, a Kurd revolt stream in northern Iraq, Turkey, and a number of of alternative international locations in this region. the US considers Turkey and the Kurds their allies, and could do each and everything it may to save those 2 factions from struggling with one yet another. it would want to be triumphant if stupid human beings might want to reserve their ignorant comments, in the adventure that they do no longer comprehend what they are speaking about. that is obvious that your expertise of this situation is restricted, via technique of how you worded your question !

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Do not visit your parents if it means we will start a new war on earth!

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

any thing sets off wars these days.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

you should stay home and shop online

• 1 decade ago

maybe

• 1 decade ago

I dunno man, maybe you should stay at home.

Source(s): srw
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.