kkru asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Warrick Dunn or Kevin Faulk this week?

In my league I can use three RB's I have Willie Parker, Willis McGahee, and Steven Jackson (who is hurt) who should zi put in the third spot Kevin Faulk (if Maroney is not playing) or Warrick Dunn or I can play Brian Leoanard if Jackson does not play

Let me know

Favorite Answer

go with Brian Leonard, he is the best of your options unless Bennet or Holmes are on your waiver wire list for pick ups.

Faulk will go back to the bench as the Pats will push Maroney back to the lineup and Dunn is awful

My first pick would be Leonard if he is indeed starting this coming week. After that I would have to take a good look at Maroney's situation. If Maroney is healthy, Kevin Faulk could still get a lot of touches. I really don't like Dunn at all this week. I think that by week nine, Warrick Dunn is the starting running back in name only.

ultimately i dont think it will matter, both parker and mcgahee will ball this weekend and make up for any deficiencies in your 3rd RB's performance