Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 decade ago

When George W. Bush mentions World War 3, does it...?

A. Excite you at the thought he may start it himself.

B. Send chills up your spine, knowing full well this man could destroy your family and friends with his beastial warlust?

C. Give you a feeling of protection, knowing full well this "real" American is looking out for you, for Israel and for his daddies oil?

Favorite Answer

B. (and I'm not even American, that's how mental I think he is)

A...not excite in a good way though and B.

Bush is doing the same thing other politicians do, he's just really good at it...that is the fear card strategy. It helped him and others debrive the americans of civil rights, it helped him pass the patriot act, it helped him lead us to war. To answer the question, Bush dont care if we go to war or not, he'll be safe and he has proven he could care less about the American people who elected him. We are kind of stuck between a rock and a hard plate...if we dont do anything about Iran, they will create a bomb and use it against Israel, hence starting WWIII....however, if we attack Iran, Russia won't be to happy about it and it could institgate a World War as well. China doesn't want a world war i'm sure, but they will get involved if one takes place beyond they're control. So we are damned if we do and damned if we dont....sooner or later, even if it's not in our lifetimes, i think its going to happen though.

• orys

Does it no longer difficulty you which you have have been given have been given maximum of your info incorrect, and shown your self as much as be fairly ignorant...? Ariel Sharon has spent the greater useful element of the previous year convalescing from a serious ailment, so which you're a tad out of touch in this attitude. As for international conflict 3, nicely, there is this little element referred to as Islamic terrorism which you will have heard of.... i'm hoping, on your sake, which you ask a greater clever question next time.

None of the above. Whereas I don't believe Bush is a very good president, I do think that he THINKS he is doing what is best. I should hope he would have enough common sense not to put our nation in that kind of danger. If he is a Christian, like he claims to be, then he knows that WWIII will be the last major war this world sees before it ends.

There is always another way.

B. Who could possibly be thrilled at the prospect of our entire world being blanketed by an atomic winter?

I think I'm quite alright without having been disintegrated at the hands of the piles of diplomats and world leaders who constantly butt heads and fear nothing but their own failure to achieve their personal goals. So rarely are these goals geared to a universal tranquility.

D. None of the above.

If the Radical Islamic mentality takes over the entire Middle East then we will have WW 3. Bush is trying to prevent this by introducing an alternative to this mindset such as democracy.

What do you want from the American Military? The American Military is composed of "Americans" just like you. Senator Kerry was in the Navy in Vietnam, why not ask him if this idea is thrilling.

This man could destroy the world if he wanted to. And if he did, some people would forgive him (even if they are dead). If we get another Republican in to office, they may ddo the exact same thing. I'm going to have to go with B.

it terrifies me cuz i have a one year old daughter and a 3 month old son who i have to raise into productive members of society. how am i going to raise them in a society such as the one we live in today when 15, 16, 17, and 18 year olds are dying. remember when you were young and the only funerals you went to were of some old aunt who you never even met. yeah, now the old people are coming to our funerals. i want to raise them to love their neighbor not look at them closely when they pass for fear that they will robbed, raped, molested, or murdered.

I am definitely scared for their future.

He is actually talking about his new game for PS3.

A? Please, I would be willing to bet they bolted a cover over 'the button' after his first 4 in office...

B? are you mental? you give him WAAAAY to much credit there...

C? Clarify 'real' American? Is he an illegal alien?

Source(s): Why do these people post all day? Can't they find jobs solving all the world's problems? (i'm retired and get a laugh out of watching you make ***** out of yourselves....

there's not going to be a world war 3