Anonymous

Is Asian prostitution a serious matter?

Hi-I was curious. I was talking to people in some Asian forums and they were talking about Asian businessman in countries like China, Korea, Taiwan and Japan look to go cross-country and pick up prostutes. Is Asian prostitution a serious problem in Asia? Are girls forced into prostitution over there?

Best Answer

it's a problem everywhere. i do however find the sex tourism trade in thailand particularly disturbing, especially when children are involved.

Agreed. that is confusing to describe something that makes no logical sense. curiously there is a few mythical sufferer noted as 'the wide-spread public' it really is indirectly injured by technique of this 'crime'. no longer asserting that there is by no skill a 'sufferer' fascinated by prostitution one way or yet another as a rule, although the mandatory premise does no longer characterize a 'crime' which suggests an rather sufferer. i trust that it become deemed unlawful for moral motives initially, alongside with the idea of 'conserving the wide-spread public' from STD's, it really is controversial provided that there are places the position that is regulated and legal. authorities is a poor morality instructor and is even worse at imposing it.

I think it is, because now whenever I see an Asian girl dress ah "scantily", I immediately presume that she is a "courtesan"

• me m

its only a problem if your an asian prostitute

no comparison they arnt Christian cultures.girls are sold and accept it otherwise they starve to death