how do i take pictures off of a motorola razr v3 and put them on a computer to download?

i have the cable but i need the software. i know that i need to download the software but where do i find it at what is the web site ? thanks

Favorite Answer

what would be alot easier and maybe cheaper is buy a bluetooth device for your computer. i have a bluetooth thing where i plug it into my computer and i can connect to anything that has bluetooth and take things off of phone like pictures, music, etc. I have a motorola V3 also, and that's what i use because the usb cord doesn't work for my phone and i dont want to pay for software.

you can only put songs or ringtone via bluetooth coming from another cell phone BUT you cannot upload or download any songs or picture to the computer. i have them last two years ago and i sell them just 2 weeks. i sell for the half its original price.

goto modmymoto.com or motox.info or just search motorola software

It would be eaiser to just send the pics to your e-mail and download them that way.