How do I make "fresh" home-made ramen noodles? (NOT INSTANT NOODLES)?

I would like to know how to prepare fresh ramen noodles like the noodles in the Japanese Ramen shops. I can't stress it more that I don't need any recipes or directions on how to make instant noodles (I want the real thing!). If I needed directions for that I would use the directions on an instant ramen... show more I would like to know how to prepare fresh ramen noodles like the noodles in the Japanese Ramen shops. I can't stress it more that I don't need any recipes or directions on how to make instant noodles (I want the real thing!). If I needed directions for that I would use the directions on an instant ramen pack.

I understand that you need flour, eggs, and water like making pasta. What I would like are detailed instructions on how to prepare and cut the noodles. I saw an interesting video on youtube about Tonkotsu Ramen (Creamy pork bone soup that takes up to 60 hours to make.)

It seems that in Japan high-quality ramen is taken very seriously and is almost an art form or science. I'd appreciate any help on preparing fresh noodles and can't wait to experiment on some soup recipes for the noodles.

Thank you and Itadakimasu! :D