islands of adventure?

for some reason to me there doesnt seem like theres alot of rollercoasters there but maybe im wrong i know there are some good ones there but can someone plz give a list of all the rides there and leave a comment what u think about the # uf rides

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

OK all the previous people who answered this question, have answered in the most confusing ways... lol

Islands of Adventure have 4 actual roller coasts in their park

1. The Incredible Hulk

2. Dueling Dragons- Fire

3. Dueling Dragons- Ice

4. The Flying Unicorn

Islands of Adventure is in my opinion the most incredible theme park in the WORLD. It is incredibly well themed, the rides all have terrific story lines that really further the theme of the area that they are in.

Just because there are not lots of Roller Coasters does not mean that the other rides are not thrilling!

Dudley Do Right's Rip Saw Falls- is an awesome log flume attraction with extreme drops and fun theming!

Jurassic Park River Adventure- Has a really intense story line and ending!

Spiderman- The Ride- The most amazing ride on planet EARTH! lol

Poseidon's Fury- A really ingenious and fun guided walk through attraction.

The Cat In The Hat- Puts a new 'spin' on dark rides.

Long story short... visit it! This place is awesome and is a must visit! When you come down you can save some money by getting your tickets at http://www.OrlandoFunTickets.com

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I happen to work at Universal Orlando and I love it! There are 14 rides at each park, there are 4 major roller coasters between the two parks but don't let the lack of coasters steer you wrong! We have Spider-man which has been named the winner of MANY theme park awards, including the Golden Ticket Award, 5 years in a row!!! We have amazing stage shows and great events like Halloween Horror Nights and Rock the Universe! Just because a theme park doesn't have 900 Roller Coasters doesn't mean there inst anything to do. Besides award winning resturaunts and events you can always have a nice dinner in the city walk area or enjoy a boat ride to one of the onsite hotels!! There is a TON to do besides Roller Coasters!

Source(s): I work for Universal Orlando!!
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

theres two(well 3) rollercoasters at islands of adventures

the Hulk(pretty cool)

and The Dueling Dragons(Hella awesome!!!)(two dueling costers)

• Ida
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

this is one of the better them parks in orlando. disney really dont have the rides. both my daughter and i went there this week. she loved the coasters and i loved the other rides. go to the universal web site to learn more.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well i've been before and although i don't like roller coasters my dad and sister love them and there are plenty to choose from, i'd say about 6 or 7 coasters and like 30 to 40 rides in all.

• 1 decade ago

roller coasters-hulk, dueling dragons, the unicorn, doctor doom

rides-Popeye, spider-man, Dr.Seuss, the little things that spin(much faster then tea cups), Jurassic park river adv., and many many more...

IOA, is awesome, especially if you're with a bunch of friends

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.