exchange student?

im an exchange student from texas going to mexico and im really confused because im jewish and im going to a catholic school. im in love with my best guy friend but he still lives in texas. also sometimes i just dont want to go to school because its to overwelming but only because of the spanish i mean im a good student and all but still its pretty hard. and then there are a lot of mexicans discriminate against the americans. and then i cant go home for hannukah because that costs to much money. so if u have any advice please tell me. im in ´´over my head´´ so yeah

hey yall i want more people to answer k

Favorite Answer

i think you should relax, and get a web cam and talk 2 your friends and family

• Sufi

breathe and try to learn. you must have applied for this. just try to learn as much as you can. you might be miserable but see what you can learn from it. be open to learning. that's what it's about. you might learn more about discrimination and what it feels like.