Should I make this trade?

I am giving up Drew Brees and Clinton Portis for Joseph Addai. I also have Carson Palmer, Ladell Betts (if Portis gets hurt I can start him), and Kenton Keith (Addai's backup). Should I make this trade?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Definitely do it. At this point, if people had to redo their fantasy drafts, I would see LT still going number one, ronnie brown number 2, and addai at number 3. he is a great RB and he gets plenty of TDs as well. You also know teams cannot stack the line to stop him since they have to worry about manning too, so Addai will continue to perform consistently throughout the whole year.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Go for it. Addai will put up big numbers and since brees wont out play palmer and portis is a middle of the pack back, do it...

• 1 decade ago

definetly, you have no loss for this trade you are giving up portis whos pretty good but getting addai is a lot better and brees suck and you have palmer so you have no need for brees

• Thomas
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

yes... u have a great QB already. Portis gets hurt a lot. Addai will be great for your team

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

WOW that seems like alot, are you a Colts fan? i am too! ahhhhhh

it would be nice to see your whole team to see your depth. i can see you trading away Brees, you have Palmer & his bye week is over. i like Addai & would consider this deal, the other guy is going to have to drop SOMEONE, if that someone can help you at all, have him throw him in. if that person can't help you & there is someone on waivers you want, take it.

Source(s): Roadkill Nation Fantasy Sports
  • 1 decade ago

Heck Yeah

• 1 decade ago

Yes

• 1 decade ago

go for it...portis hasnt been scoring many fantasy points this year and brees may or may not suck while your carson palmer has been rather solid

• 1 decade ago

yes

• 1 decade ago

I would do that trade.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.