I've lost two Icons on my Nokia 5300 Music Xpress. The Instant Messaging Icon and the other is the Help?

I removed the battery one day and they were not there when I turned it back on. Anyone have any ideas??

Favorite Answer

I'm not 100% sure, heck Im not even 50% sure but I think, there are 3 different ways you could get them back if you havnt already.

1st: Change your theme.

--Go to:

Menu- Fun & Apps- Gallery- Themes. Pick your choice.

2nd: Download new theme via computer and USB cord.

--Im not quite sure on Yaoo's Privacy Policy or Terms of Service, so I don't know if I would get in trouble for listing another website, but hey, oh well...

--Go to:

http://www.ownskin.com-/ download the theme of your choice- transfer it via USB cord (Make sure when you are selecting your methed of connection you pick "Data Transfer")- after it is on your phone, find it and select it.

3rd: Get new icons right off your phone. (This might not work depending on your service plan.)

--Go to:

Menu- Fun & Apps- Gallery- More Icons

I hope this information helped.

-Mattie McLovin

Source(s): From mein head!

damn C. large question. 10. Hacksaw Jim Duggan. From his caveman face to the persistant HOOOOOOO. I easily have loved watching him because before he become became right into a shaggy dog tale. 9. Ernest the Cat Miller. someone more suitable ideal call my momma I picked the cat. i comprehend he wasn`t the perfect contained in the ring although the guy become exciting. Now hit my James Brown song. 8. Malenko/Benoit/Eddie G/Saturn-communicate about a mass exodus of high quality wrestlers from WCW 7. Bobby the mind- become the first heel announcer i become uncovered to and doubtless the perfect. 6. Kurt perspective- little question an excellent in ring competitor yet his finished storyline with Austin proved he become an entertainer besides. remember the little cowboy hat and playing the guitar?lmao classic 5. the american Dream Dusty Rhodes. likely the perfect mic skills a face has ever had. 4. The Undertaker-call him a goth or emo or what ever the toddlers opt for to pass by technique of those days. He become the first of his style and has been mimicked by technique of many because 3. Hulk Hogan- Sorry it would want to be down top un american to go away Hulk off the record. Now say your prayers and take your supplementations little hulkamainiacs 2. The Rock- might want to play face or heel with equivalent ease. No ask your self he bacame an actor. a million. the nature boy Ric flair- His fued with rhodes is my fav fued of all time. incredible heel of all time. marvelous Mic skills, large in ring skills, Horsmen, area Mt, it would want to pass on continuously yet as a replace will say WOooooooo!