I had this weird dream that my ex wife's children were running from her boyfriend what does this mean?

My ex wife has a boyfriend and I know him well. Last night I had a dream that he was on top of a building or something and the building was slopped and the kids where screaming running away from him and trying to run back to me. I couldn't climb it to get to them so I just waited but he was just up there ... show more My ex wife has a boyfriend and I know him well. Last night I had a dream that he was on top of a building or something and the building was slopped and the kids where screaming running away from him and trying to run back to me. I couldn't climb it to get to them so I just waited but he was just up there scaring them. In the same dream I bullied him around and he ran from me but It wasn't so much me really bullying him but he made me. any time she would walk with him he would see me and run. What does this mean?