I had this weird dream that my ex wife's children were running from her boyfriend what does this mean?

My ex wife has a boyfriend and I know him well. Last night I had a dream that he was on top of a building or something and the building was slopped and the kids where screaming running away from him and trying to run back to me. I couldn't climb it to get to them so I just waited but he was just up there scaring them. In the same dream I bullied him around and he ran from me but It wasn't so much me really bullying him but he made me. any time she would walk with him he would see me and run. What does this mean?

Favorite Answer

that u spend way too much time obsessing about your ex pal

What your subconscience is saying depends on other factors: If you know the other guy is a good man, it is wishful thinking that he is abusive and you will be the knight in shining armour making your ex realize who wonderful you are. If the guy is a jerk, maybe you witinesses something that your subconscience took note of and made you question the safety of the children (in this case scenario, your feelings for your ex need to be extracted from the situation and you evaluate your true motives). If the second one seems to be consistent with your dream, be more alert to incidences that indicate the children are not safe with him around and if you have valid tangible reasons for your concern, consider notifying child services.

If I were you! and those children are yours with your ex-wife

or not! you need to look into the possibility of questioning one of them or all! to gather information of the life they have with

him, something is wrong! and I am getting the feeling that he

maybe don't want them around, or has a problem with them

being there. For your kids safety! you need to start moving

to find out if there is a problem, Jealousy! could be there too.

He will not want to clash with you, somehow he knows you

are keen and is concealing his feelings. But you need to

know the real deal with them and him to avoid trouble of

any kind. Use your people skills to discover whatever is

going on. Ignorance will not help! you will never know the

truth! instead, you must play the game to win,and you will.

• Toots

Most likely, to stay away from spicy foods before bedtime!Dreams are just your brain's way of "re-loading" and shuffling through all the events from your day. There could have been something on TV that you saw...and subconciously (or otherwise) you had the kids or the ex on your mind...and it "melded" into what you dreamed...

Maybe there is something goin on in the real life with the children & her new b/f.

Simply put: You don't trust him with the kids. You'll kick the crap out of him if he harms the kids.

I would think that somewhere in your sub-conscious mind, that you really do not want to be "away" from your ex.

Dreams really don't mean anything, unless you subscribe to the beliefs of crazy shrinks, really, they are just random, don't worry about it.

Your exwife's children? Are they yours?